Saturday, March 26, 2011

A tribute to someone really great

My Beautiful Mother


Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.



You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.


My mom literally is my greatest friend .. it hasn't always been this way. trust me.
Its weird, but I feel like I have grown closer to her through text messaging-- sounds lame but its true! I text my mommy every day-- more than anyone else in my phonebook :) She makes me feel better about everything.. and she makes me excited to be a mom someday in the near future. ( Not too near, but its coming up. ) 
If you don't talk to your mom, you should. She knows a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment