Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 random things you may or may not want to know about me.....

In no particular order:


1. I have a mad passion for Singing, Dancing, Acting and anything related to performing or a stage or a spotlight.


2. I Hate being surprised... I have no idea why. I found out that my mom was throwing me a surprise birthday party one year-- and I had an anxiety attack.


3. I can rap... like really. I'm in love with Nicki Minaj.. I would trade lives with her if I could. 


4. If I had to choose only one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be cereal.


5. I will have a child with an afro... whether I  adopt or  marry a man who can make it happen... its happening.


6. I believe with all of my heart that life is what I makIe it to be... how I choose to react to my given circumstances is creating my future. Being positive is so powerful!


7. I am going to start a project sometime soon where I interview hobos so I can learn about their lives and how they ended up where they are. It's so interesting to me. Perhaps I'll Blog about it! :)


8. I guarantee that most people don't really know what I'm all about.. I know I seem closed off but I'm actually not. I am striving to open my mind every single day.. just talk to me. Chances are, I am in my own world when you are making your first judgement of me... so i might come across as a b****. I can be.. but normally I'm not. :)


9. I have something inside of me that won't let me settle with being average. I must be great.


10. Confidence is something I have lacked for 18 years... Here I am in my 19th year... its finally coming. I need to accept that I am beautiful in every single way. ( and words can't bring me down.) haha


WAS THAT INTERESTING?? 



3 comments:

  1. I've always thought you were amazing! As for the "confidence" thing....I've seen it bloom before (like 10 years ago??); just keep encouraging it to blossom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete