Sunday, March 27, 2011

Public Trasportation

Living here in Pittsburgh for almost two full semesters, I have observed many interesting things. Some of the most interesting people you will ever see in your life, you will see on the city buses.
On each and every bus there are a few "characters" that you are always sure to find:

  •  First, is he lady straight from the ghetto, complete with baby phat track suit and fresh weave, yelling at someone on her cell phone. These ladies are always whippin their hair back and forth...
  • There will always be the frantic person who yells at the driver because, "they could have sworn there was a stop on 6th avenue! Could you please just let me off here???" The driver always says no.
  • There are usually 4 or 5 embarassed people that I like to call the-- "I promise I'm not the type of person who normally takes the bus.. but you see, my situation is..." group. They are normally staring out the window and wearing headphones, praying that their stop will come soon.
  • And last but not least, there will ALWAYS be someone that gets on the bus that has absolutely no teeth. Don't ask my why. I wasn't aware that so many people made this lifestyle choice.. but apparently they do.
SO the next time you're in Pittsburgh, take the bus and make a mental checklist for yourself of all of these interesting characters. It's entertaining. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    I noticed most of these on the busses in minnesota as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i think it may just be a universal thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes... I love people watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! love it. love you...Then there are the people watchers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes this is true.. i am for sure in that category :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha! You should see the people on the subway... actually they're pretty much the same if you add the hobos.

    ReplyDelete